Followers

Saturday 12 March 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I have just logged on to this lovely award from a very lovely lady Katina, who always leaves me such great comments which is nice seen as I only have a few followers. She always takes time to stop by so I am very grateful, Thank You Katina xx





Now with this award there are a few things I need to do before I pass it on  .


Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award.

1. I have no middle name
2. I am currently unemployed after being made redundant last yr
3. I love the colour blue
4. I have a mega crush on David Tennant lol
5. I love animals even though I am highly allergic
6. I am lactose intolerant
7. I am a single mum to a very beautiful little girl called Roslyn.

I wish to pass this award on to a few people but pls do not feel you have to accept
Janet (Clarky J)
Janet (pink Gem)

Thanks again Katina for such a lovely award.
Hugs 
Marie xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Marie for thinking of me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marie for this award...... it's nice of you to think of me. I do have it already though on my sidebar.... so can't post it again (think that may be against the rules!) But again, thanks for the thought!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete