Followers

Sunday 7 August 2011

2nd Christmas card of 2011

Well I seem to be on a bit of a roll today and I have just finished my 2nd Christmas Card. I stamped this image earlier as I wanted to try it in a few colour combo's so thought I would crack on and make a 2nd card with it. Now to b honest this was a bit daunting as I have not tried this technique before - White on White.
I have used my new Penguin with gift stamp again from Pink Gem Design I have coloured him with promarkers and then added purple glitter for a bit if bling and white glitter for the snow.
I have used cuttlebug embossing folder 'swiss dots' as a backing paper and the sentiment stamp is from penelope and percy stamp set by Do Crafts. 
The snowflake has been cut from Silluette design studio using my Robo and I just resized it a few times to make the nested flakes.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
A Gem of a challenge - White on White
Simon says stamp challenge - Christmas in August

Hope you like it, im pleased with how it turned out.
Hugs
Marie xx

9 comments:

  1. Fab card - that snowflake is lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, Gorgeous card! Love this cute image and lovely sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Lisa x

    PS: Just to let you know Bah Humbug and Winter Wonderland both have WOW challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh this is so gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us at AGOAC! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous creation with oh so much depth, beautiful, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all white card, so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real fun and totally gorgeous card - thank you so much for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card - well done for going outside your comfort zone and doing white on white - it turned out great (and saved you ink into the bargain!!!).

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, just darling! Such a cute image. Thanks for joining the Humbuggers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card hun, and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining the fun at Winter Wonderland. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete