Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Birthday 'card' for my Sister

Good afternoon ladies, just wanted to share with you this lovely 'card' I have made for my sisters birthday today. I saw this on another lovely blog HERE and this is my take on it.


This is the side view of the outside. I have used lots of different patterned papers from the forever friends 6x6 packs and the Fizzy Moon celebratiuons 6x6 pack.

This is the front view and I have used a die cut Tatty Ted which I coloured with my promarkers.

This is when I have untied the ribbon and it startes to open out.


This is it fully opened out. Again I have used more of the patterned papers to decorate the inside. I have also used some die cuts and decoupage from the Me to you bumper collection pack. I have used some flowers from my stash from Pink Gem Designs which I coloured in using my promarkers to match the colours in the papers. I have also added some flat back gems to give it a little bit of bling.

 Just a close up view so you can see the toppers a bit better
 Just a close up view so you can see the toppers a bit better
Just a close up view so you can see the toppers a bit better

This is a close up view of my handmade roses I have included this as I am entering this into the challenges over at Papertake Weekly which is - 'grow your own', they wnat to see handmade flowers on your projects this week. I have layered up the flowers on the inside and coloured them in to make them my own BUT these roses I have masde from scratch.

I hope you like it and any comments greatly appreicated
Hugs
Marie xx

11 comments:

  1. Marie, your bag looks amazing I really need to make one of these I think. Claire will be delighted x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so beautiful♥. Love everything about it. I am sure your sister will be delighted♥

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo that's so lovely Marie!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's brilliant! You're so clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Marie!!! So much work has gone into this, it's fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How utterly gorgeous Mazza :0) She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh...this is so beautiful! And your roses are fabulous...how did you make them? Your sister will love that card I am sure!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is amazing,really beautiful what a lucky sister you've got to get this....So much work...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Marie! What an awesome project! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie this is stunning, glad you liked it and hope your Sister did too. Keep your eyes out on my blog over the next couple of days as I am putting more tuts on there.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete