Followers

Friday 2 September 2011

I WON!!!!!! Look at my lovely Candy.......

Evening all, I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to Kate over at Downright Crafty as I won her 300 blog follower candy.
I was at my friends house today and checked my blogs etc and I popped on over the Kates blog and I saw that I had won (my internet was down over the last 2 days so I havent been on to check) so you can imagine my suprise when I saw this.
I have never won a candy before so I am super excited and super gratful. Will be waiting for mr postie over the next few days now like its xmas lol.
This is the fabulous candy I have won. Canot wait to get creating with it.
Have a great weekend everyone
Hugs
Marie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations on your candy win, you're sure gonna be busy lol. Have followed you from Marcea's music saves my soul-call by mine if you have time-i've just started bloging and am loving it!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Well done Marie! xx

    ReplyDelete