Followers

Sunday 31 March 2013

DT card for Crafty Emblies - Anything goes challenge

Good evening and Happy Easter
It is currently the Mid way point in our challenge over at Crafty Emblies and this months challenge as with all our challenge from now on our 'Anything Goes'.
I love using these gorgeous wooden emblies on my projects and this card just shows how easy and verstile they really are.


I have used a Forever Friends image from the Do Crafts celebration disc and made my own digitage
The backing paper is from the Boofle CD rom and I created the sentiment using Digital designer aswell.
And to finish off this card for my aunt I have used the gorgeous 1# butterfly and some of the equally fab wooden buttons from Crafty Emblies
 
 

All I have done to the buttons is thread some twine through the holes and tied a simple bow but am sure you will agree wether you leave these emblishments as they come or ink them like I have the butterfly they look fab.

You still have plenty of time to join us over at the challenge so please do come and share your creations with us.

Hugs
Marie
xxxx 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Marie! I'm going to have to treat myself to some emblies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete