Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Cute and Girlie

Good Morning everyone.
I have been having a play about with my new Party Paws collection, for those that dont know this cute little guy is called Bamboo and I just love him.
I have made a commissioned card and the spec was cute and girlie its for a 10yr old. This card took me a fair few hours to complete as I had to make all the flowers as I had none ready in my stash but I think its turned out really well.


 I used the image from the Crafters Companion cd rom and imported it into DoCrafts digital designer and made my own primage. The flowers are created using the Cherry Lynn Designs small, medium and large Rose die's (although I havent created an actual rose)


It is an 8x8 easel card and I have used thr Woodware large birthday stamp (which I LOVE), I created the 3 layer bow using my ultimate pro bow maker and have also used some co'ordidations Tillie Dot card on the bottom. The whole card base is made from Centura Pearl crafters companion 16x16 cardstock just cut down.

I wish to enter this card into the challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles #163 - Anything with frills (lace,ribbon,pearls)
 
I hope you like it as much as I do
Hugs
Marie
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Little Bamboo is so cute ! Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bamboo and this card is fun, adorable and gorgeous!

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete