Followers

Monday 8 April 2013

2 Non religious Christening cards

Afternoon folks, I have 2 non religious chrisenting cards to share with you today. After posting the 1 i did last week I was asked to make a larger version with a me To You teddy image.
This is what I came up with


I have used Do Crafts digital designer to create the decoupage of the Me To You image also from the do crafts cd rom.  I used my Sillhuette to create the circle and scalloped circle then just attached strips of ribbon from my stash. I have used Crafty Emblies wooden buttons with just a bit of ink to soften the edges and I have tied some twine through them.

The same customer asked me to make another Me To You christening card but only a 8x8 card this time

Again I used digital designer to make the pirimage image and the sentiment for the front and the insert. I added some handmade flowers made using the Cherry Lynn medium and small rose dies. The pink backing paper is Co'ordinations tillie dot and the pattern papers is from a 6x6 My Minds Eye spring papers collection.

Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Marie
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable Marie, love tatty ted :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used the ribbon on the first one Marie! Very special cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete