Followers

Saturday 18 January 2014

Seemacrafts - Mid Month Inspiration

Good Morning Bloggers,
I thought I would come and share with you a card I made yesterday for Seemacrafts challenge blog.
http://seemacrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/january-anything-goes.html 
The challenge has been running from 1st Jan and the theme is ANYTHING GOES'  so you have lots of time to still enter as its a month long challenge.
Here is some mid month inspiration for you




Supplies:
Centura Pearl card base
Hunkydory Makey Bakey Mice card kit (topper, sentiment, border strip and backing paper)
Rosette from my stash
Cupcake embelies from Poundland

Challenges:
Polkadoodles - anything goes/girly girly
Sister Act card challenge - Anything goes
Crafty irls challenge - anything goes


I hope you will pop over to the blog and join in with this months challenge


6 comments:

  1. Oh Marie, this is just delicious, love that image, making me want cake, though, LOL...fabulous creation hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Marie, I love the beautiful image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Love the colours, Thanks for playing on Crafty Girls this fortnight, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card hun i love makey bakey mice sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image, perfect papers too! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Marie. I absolutely loved looking at your gorgeous cards on your blog. I'm originally from Liverpool and moved to Buxton in 2010. I am going to follow your blog and would be really made up if you followed mine as I would love to continue seeing your gorgeous cards in my dashboard feed Michelle x

    ReplyDelete