Followers

Saturday 1 March 2014

Christmas Fun - Baubles and Bows

Good Morning again Bloggers,
I am here again this morning with a new challenge over at Christmas Fun challenge blog. The challenge this fortnight is Anything Goes or Baubles and Bows.

We have some fab DT cards over on the blog so do pop over and have a look through but here is my card.
I have used the spellbinders stamp set but as I dont have the matching die I just cut them out myself.
I stamped them in versmark onto vellum and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder, I love how they turned out. I have used Do Crafts bakers twine to give the impression the baubles are hanging and then just tied them off in a bow. I inked the background all over lightly then used some blending foam and tried to create a bauble shape by inking the corners darker. This is a technique I havent tried before but think I will give it another go as i enjoyed creating my own background.

Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your creations on
the challenge blog


1 comment:

  1. what a lovely card thanks for sharing with CHCEC this week Rachel GD

    ReplyDelete