Followers

Thursday 29 May 2014

Charisma Cardz - Father's Day Challenge

Good Morning Bloggers,
Today see's a brand new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this fortnight the challenge is Father's Day.  We want to see all your Father's Day projects.
As usual we have some fab sponsors for you
 Sponsor one:

http://bunnyzoescrafts.com/

Sponsor Two:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps



I have been wanting to try one of the Pop up box cards for a while now so decided to do it with this theme in mind. I went searching through my paper stash looking for some suitable male/father's day papers and came across the Do Crafts Papermania spots and stripes collection pack in Brights. I thought this would be perfect so set about making my box card.






 I have made this from a sheet of A4 Anna Marie Designs Pearl 300gsm card so its nice and sturdy. I like to avoid measuring where I can so I just folded my card in half, then in half long ways, opened it out and folded the 2 side peiced in half aswell to create the panals. 

I cut down all four lines to the middle to create the flaps of the box and then to seal it I just cut another small stripe of card about an inch wide folded that in half and stuck it on one of the flaps and then brought the other side around to meet it to create the square box shape.

 I have used papers from the pack to mat and layer all the panals on the bottom of the box except the back peice as that has a full length peice stuck to it to keep it straight.

I used Cricut cartridge Alphalicious to create the letters, circa designs sentiment stamp and the roesette I just cut a stripe of the paper and scored on my score board every 2 centimetres.

Challenges:
Crafting for all Season - Boys will be boys
Creative Moments - AG
Paper Pretties - Father's Day
TTCRD - AG

Thanks for stopping by I hope to see your enteries over on the challenge blog




4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Father's Dad Box card. Thank you for joining TTCRD this wee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, just perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS
    Hugs
    Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool box-card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete