Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Christmas Fun - CAS or Anything Goes

Good Morning, I am back again with a post for Christmas Fun this time. This month the theme is Clean And Simple OR Anything Goes.
Now I really struggle with CAS cards as I love to emblish or have lots patterned papers ribbon bows etc so I knew this would be a hard one for me to tackle. Now I have tried to keep it as CAS as I could and it nearly killed me lol
Here is my card




I have used Do Crafts Percy and Penelope decoupage collection ( I have had this for a number of years but I love these little guys). I have teamed this up with some papers from the same collection and also created a ribbon border with the papers. The sentiment is also from the collection.

Challenges:

Thank You for stopping by and I hope you will come and play along with us over at the challenge blog.


1 comment: